Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Secure Code review for JAVA applications

From: "Nathaniel Hirsch" <morgothan () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:16:25 -0400

Im not sure of any opensource tools for it, but at work we use fortify sca.
http://www.fortify.com/products/sca/

Im not sure on the price we payed for it, as that decision is above my
pay grade, but I heard it was a lot.  I know they have some sort of
training that you can take, that will give you a lab license for a
year, so you can play around with it.  I assume that is significantly
less then the whole price.