Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Metasploit

From: "Gerald Fehringer (Europe)" <Gerald.Fehringer () eu didata com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 17:20:10 +0200

Hi Adrian,

http://www.offensive-security.com/training.php
Offensive Security 101
This training includes several topics of MSF2/MSF3 (Meterpreter usage
etc)
BTW: I think it's the only real Pentester Training & Challenge (beyond
all this fancy sounding extreme-hacking, ultra-hacking classed!)

For the Book I'm waiting since January 2007 ;-)
http://www.amazon.com/Metasploit-Penetration-Development-Vulnerability-R
esearch/dp/1597490741

Milw0rm videos:
http://www.milw0rm.com

And of course the slides from DEFCON/BlackHat etc(search through their
past conventions archive)

Cheers
Gerald