Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: MSFGUI on BT2

From: "SD List" <list () security-database com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 14:40:47 +0200 (CEST)

I confirm that. A lot of dependencies to install. I did it on a debian
(easy with apt-get).
IMHO, use msf in console mode .. it is fast, clean, and geeky ;)

N.O
security-database.com
Hi List,

Has any one been able to run MSFGUI on BT2 Final?

Is any one aware of the existence of  ruby-gtk & ruby-libglade precompiled
binaries for slackware available for dependencies of ruby-gnome stuff?

I tried compiling from source tar balls, the compilation seems to be
caught in
a lot of dependency issue related to glib2.

Hope this list is appropriate for this post.

Regards
Spurgeon

Are you using SPI, Watchfire or WhiteHat?
Consider getting clear vision with Cenzic
See HOW Now with our 20/20 program!

http://www.cenzic.com/c/2020