Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Listing hide files via ftp

From: Tremaine Lea <pen-test () ddiction com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:00:16 -0600

On 14-Mar-07, at 12:40 AM, carlopmart wrote:

Garrett Reid wrote:
Try a "list -Al"
On Mar 11, 2007, at 6:01 AM, carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

Somebody knows how can I list hide files and directories on a ftp server??

<snip>

hi garret, I have tried but doesn't works ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com

Are you doing this from the server administration side, or logged
into an ftp server?

What OS is the ftp server?

You'll need to provide at least a bit more detail, and it would be
helpful if you replied with any errors you receive when trying a
command that's been suggested.

Cheers,

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant