Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Domino testing

From: "A Plasmoid" <skinodo () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:00:35 -0400

Thanks so much all of you for your suggestions.

I figured out the "remove the colon" bit a while back.. and found that
the file cldbdir.nsf varies between servers...

I have found that there are really five IP addresses with domino
servers on them. One seems to be a cluster controller, two seem to be
cluster members, and two seem to be completely different.

However, the cldbdir.nsf file seems to be the same on the cluster
controller, and its two nodes. On these servers there is only a single
file called anything like  mail presented in the cldbdir.nsf.

That said, the cldbdir.nsf file on the other two contain all of the
information from the cluster but I've also now found hundreds of email
boxes like mail/xyz01234.nsf - and when I browse to them (from the
default view), I see the box is titled "Some Name" which is very nice
- so I can enumerate the users. But, how can I be sure that the mail
users are "authorized" in names.nsf - or does that go without saying?

Is there a way to get group membership information?
Thanks again!

I very much appreciate all the help

BTW, I've also found that one can access the same file like a thousand
ways (if it isn't acl'd in the first place):

http://server/names.nsf
http://server\names.nsf
http://server/98127634764534
http://server\98127634764534
http://server/%6eames.nsf
http://server/__98127634764534.nsf
ad nauseum

Some of the documentation I've stumbled across makes it seem as though
one has to be very very careful to ensure that each and every
iteration is accounted for when setting acls - this seems to be a lot
of work.  Then again, the documentation seems to be eons old (circa
2004) so maybe things have changed since then ;)

Ciao