Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Code execution needed, dns compromised

From: "Gisthre Nendjka" <gisthre () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 02:31:38 -0300

Hi, i am conducting a pentest for a small firm and was able to
redirect the dns queries to a server driven by me. I used to see ldap
dns queries ( _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.DOMAIN.COM ,
_ldap._tcp.pdc._msdcs.DOMAIN.COM and others) and antivirus looking for
updates, so before trying to reverse antivirus update method, and
getting personal passwords from smtp/pop/http personal accounts, i
would like to know if there is an easy way to run code into these
computers (mainly put a specific "myfile.txt" in the desktop folder).

Thanks in advance,

Gisthre