Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Ethical hacker article published

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:39:37 +1100

Next,
GCIA and GCIH certifications are not designed to aide in pen testing or ethical attacks. They have a different focuus.

I do note that the editor association is a generic with all Certmag articles which I missed in the last post - being
that this is not something I would generally read. So I appoligise for this error in my prior post.

Regards,
Craig S Wright