Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Lotus 1352 NRPC Encryption

From: Clone <c70n3 () yahoo co in>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:38:57 +0000 (GMT)

Hmm.. we are doing a blacbox pen test .. we do not
have a test username or password or ID file.. in such
a scenario how can we use the Notes client to get this
info?

--- Chris.McGinley () sungard com wrote:

NRPC encryption is configured by the Notes client,
not the server.

-Chris

Clone <c70n3 () yahoo co in>
Sent by: listbounce () securityfocus com
12/18/2007 11:39 PM

pen-test () securityfocus com
cc

Subject
Lotus 1352 NRPC Encryption

Hello All,

Is there a way to find out anonymously whether port
1352 of Lotus Notes NRPC service uses encryption
mechanisms or not?

Good day.

      Share files, take polls, and discuss your
passions - all under one
roof. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups

Need to secure your web apps NOW?
Cenzic finds more, "real" vulnerabilities fast.
Click to try it, buy it or download a solution FREE
today!

http://www.cenzic.com/downloads

      Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups