Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEH Books

From: "Peter Manis" <manis () digital39 com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:42:13 -0400

Chris,

If you had to choose a book to help you prepare for the exam what would you buy?

 - Pete

On 8/24/07, guiness. stout <guinness.stout () gmail com> wrote:
Both books are poorly written with little cross referencing done to
verify the information they provide.  The test is the same way.  The
books and test alike are riddled with errors, technically,
grammatically and spelling as well.  EC-Council was obviously thrown
together in a rush to try and jump on the security certification band
wagon.  Unfortunately several companies and government agencies have
taken this cert as the word of god for some reason and now look for
individuals with it.

-Chris