Penetration Testing mailing list archives

PHP hacking sites...

From: tenbatsui () yahoo com
Date: 23 Aug 2007 14:20:04 -0000

I have a grasp of a lot of php programming, but not enough to apply it to hacking. I am by far not a programmer and
understand javascript hacking enough to do some basic audits for javascript.
Does anyone have any good reading material for PHP hacking and even a check list style motions for Auditing PHP apps?
Just trying to get some more broad techniques I mean I know ?Try xss here stuff and "/><script> style but I am looking
more for how to defeat the php apps and gather information from them. Trying to focus more on that area of a php app
and playing with them a little more.