Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re[2]: Bluetooth Wireless Keyboards

From: Thierry Zoller <Thierry () Zoller lu>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:18:21 +0200

Dear All,

Just FYI:
No need to capture anything, you only need to (physicaly, I mean on
the HD) grab the Link key and your set. No need for a pin code either.

Again, sorry for the cheap plug, but Kevin Finistere and myself are
going to demonstrate both approaches (and a lot more) at Hack.lu
this octobre. If everything goes well I might aswell release some
0day stuff - reconstructing the link key from a pairing exchange
sniff. (In other words 0wnage)

See you at: http://www.hack.lu

--
http://secdev.zoller.lu