Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: New article on SecurityFocus

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:47:50 -0500

The numbers come mostly from porn sites that use a low brow ad network that
is inserting the graphics into the sites. If you really want to see one, go
to 600pics[dot]com, but be forewarned of hardcore porn.

I haven't seen any reports of innocent sites being affected by this.

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blog.ziffdavis.com/seltzer