Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Note from Moderator - Pen-test list now Subscriber post only

From: "Erin Carroll" <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:58:35 -0800

List members,

In order to minimize the spam problems in moderating the list, I've
requested that SecurityFocus make the pen-test list subscriber only posting.
Only subscribers to the list will have their emails forwarded to me for
moderation/posting, all others will be bounced or dropped to the bitbucket.
This change went into effect today. Hopefully this will cut down on the
signal:noise ratio which lately has been hovering around 250 spam to 1 legit
message.

If this seems to cause any undue problems or issues, or if you have
questions or concerns, please let me know off-list.

Thanks!

--
Erin Carroll
Moderator