Penetration Testing mailing list archives

False posting using my name

From: Joseph Seanor <joseph () cibir net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 18:03:32 -0500

On the 28th of November, a false posting to the Pen-Test list using my email address and name.  This is yet another
attempt by an ex-employee of mine to slander my name on the SecurityFocus mailing lists.  Please ensure that joseph ()
cibir net is not a member of the SecurityFocus lists.  I have included the headers from the return mail I received.

Thank you for your help, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Joe Seanor