Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Penetration Testing - Human Factor

From: "StyleWar" <stylewar () cox net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:44:04 -0500

lol

With respect, I think that's a greater commentary on your contracting
methods than it is on what's available. The Pen-Tests I have run include
everything from physical, to logical, to social/administrative.  The
customer has had to opt out on specific methods and attack trees as part of
the preengagement process.

-

StyleWar

"Patriotism isn't defined in a moment.  It's defined in a lifetime."