Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Nessus and Sans top 20

From: xelerated <xelerated () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:16:25 -0400

I ask for a purely regulatory/auditor stand point.
I realize its out dated, and its not what i focus on, but
with a large org, with to many hands in the pot,
if a sans top 20 issue is out there, i HAVE to clear it up
before an auditor finds it.

Plus, its nice for them to see that we do it, just for
the horse and pony show.