Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Oracle TNS Listener

From: "Chitresh Sen" <chitresh_sen () ftml net>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 02:31:20 -0700

Dear All,

By using tnscmd.pl, I can able to stop and crash the listener.

I tested this on Oracle 8.1.5 (Windows), need to test on more versions
.... Also exploring more what else can be done on windows machine (able
to change log file) ... any comments ??? will expedite the process.

Regrds
Chitresh

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:08:18 -0700 (PDT), "magdelin tey"