Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: hping and firewall testing

From: misiu <misiu_ () gmx de>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:01:27 +0200

Doug Fox schrieb:

I am a verrry greeeen *ix person :-( I have installed libnet at the \root of SuSE linux. However, when I am trying to install Firewalk 5.0 using /configure. It reported that it could not find Libnet 1.1.0.

SuSe is not the right distro, if you whant to do this stuff....
Use some Like STD Knoppix or the best is...
check http://new.remote-exploit.org/index.php/Main_Page
All you need is there...

Download @ ftp://ftp.rz.tu-braunschweig.de/pub/mirror/auditor/auditor-200605-02-no-ipw2100.iso

maby, it can help you in a much better way...

misiu

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831