Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Automated website mapping with Google

From: "Thomas Brennan" <tbrennan () datasafeservices com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:08:33 -0500

So your interested in more than just  cache:www.securityfocus.com in a
google search?  You want to see a history/range of changes over
days-weeks-months?  Kinda like a netcraft history for google or snap
shots in time??

FYI - If the site is at all concerned about cached information - they
can explicitly request site to be non-cache hence it would defeat the
vapor-ware products goal.

-TC