Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Lan access via wifi

From: Meidinger Chris <chris.meidinger () badenit de>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:53:41 +0200

There is probably an (several) access list(s) on the router. You will need
to try to enumerate them.

Just to answer your next question ahead of time:

You do that the same way you enumerate access-lists on a regular router, by
logging in and looking at them :p

And the question after that:

Knowing how to do this is pretty basic for a pentester.

Cheers,

Chris