Penetration Testing mailing list archives

CEH training

From: glemmon () onealwebster com
Date: 21 Jun 2005 18:34:32 -0000

Hi all,

I am looking at getting some training to start my official journey down = the path as a Security Penetration Tester -
and was wondering about the = views on taking the Intense School's CEH boot Camp. Has anyone on/from the list attended
their course and have and feedback/recommendations? My = background is predominantly Windows, but I am fairly
functional with Linux. I am more interested in online courses right now though only because I am = currently involved
in some projects that require me to be available for my office = over the next couple of months. Any constructive
feedback is more than = welcome.
Thanks

Gregory Lemmon, MCP, Security+
I.T. Manager