Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Windows based DoS Tools?

From: Jules Rogers <jules.rogers () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:51:25 -0600

HGod can be downloaded here.
http://packetstormsecurity.nl/DoS/HGod.exe.  I found that link and
other interesting tools here
http://www.antiserver.it/Denial-Of-Service/.

--
Jules Rogers

"A man must swallow a toad every morning if
he wishes to be sure of finding nothing still
more disgusting before the day is over." -- Chamfort

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 12:22:13 +0500, Faisal Khan <faisal () netxs com pk> wrote:

I guess I need to clarify my original post. The servers "from where" we
will be testing, i.e. loading the tools onto are all Windows servers  -
which is the primary reason for asking is there any Windows based DoS/DDoS
tools. The network where we will be attacking is a mix of various OS.

I tried searching for WinTrinoo but could not find it. hgod.exe as Larry
Shaw from this list recommended, seems equally difficult to find, the
original website has been closed where it was hosted.

Guess I need to break out the P2P client.