Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Class on Security Tools

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 23:47:08 -0500

Sending this again since the original got caught up in the holiday break.

Something else about ATK that I like a lot - it can be run solely from
a USB flash drive. All plug-in updates and such also work perfectly
fine without any program modification. I find it very useful to be
able to take with me and run without having to install/configure
anything. Just a double-click. ;)

Marko, thanks for the update notice. I'll be sure to grab it. Is there
any form of "Check for new program update" built in? Or is it
something that we should keep an eye on from the website?

--
Peace.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:14:10 -0600, Todd Towles