Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: DoS/DDoS Attack

From: "rzaluski" <rzaluski () ivolution ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 11:32:47 -0500

Speaking of DoS.

Does anyone have a compiled list of commercial and open source products that
do stop DoS attacks? Or at least mitigate them to some extent?

Richard Zaluski
CISO, Security and Infrastructure Services
iVolution  Technologies Incorporated
905.309.1911
866.601.4678
905.524.8450 (Pager)
www.ivolution.ca
rzaluski () ivolution ca

Key fingerprint = DB39 7FC3 1F5D AD94 85DD  78B0 774D

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any
intended recipient, please contact the sender. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.