Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Routers, Switches, and Firewall testing

From: "Bob Davies" <bdavies () cinnabar ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:33:37 -0500

Don't you just love terminology? :)
I'm not aware of any all in one tool, but you may want to take a look at either the Operator
(http://www.ussysadmin.com/operator/) or Auditor (http://remote-exploit.org/?page=auditor) bootable CD tool
collections.  They have a wide variety of tools broken down into different categories. LOTS of good stuff on there.

Bob Davies, CISSP,OPST,OPSA
Network Security Analyst
Cinnabar Networks
Ph: 613-299-3865                        Fax: 613-236-2506
Em: bdavies () cinnabar ca              Web: http://www.cinnabar.ca