Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Looking for Analysts in the Calgary, Alberta Canada - UI design workshop

From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 15:26:05 -0600 (MDT)

List,

I am looking for Incident Handlers and or people who work in Vuln
Management to participate in a User Interface Usability workshop for a
product meant to service people in the aforementioned areas. People who
participate with get a three month trial license(s) to the products in
question. Essentially we need people in the field to validate our current
UI and tell us where it needs to get better. The users must be physically
present in Calgary, Alberta for the testing. If your interested please
reply to me via email.

-al

Alfred Huger
Sr. Director, Engineering
Response & Global Managed Security Services