Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Help Exploiting MQ

From: "Martin G. Nystrom" <martin () xianshield org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 06:23:02 -0400

IBM MQSeries?

-----Original Message-----
From: rick () livingstoncadservice com
[mailto:rick () livingstoncadservice com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 3:31 PM
To: tommy () providesecurity com
Cc: pen-test () securityfocus com; webappsec () securityfocus com;
full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
Subject: RE: Help Exploiting MQ

What is MQ?

*********
This message is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED
and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please destroy all copies of this message and its
attachments and notify us immediately.
*********