Penetration Testing mailing list archives

CEH Examination

From: replay <replay () alienwall com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:23:41 +0100

Hi,
I prepeparing too for the CEH exam. I am using the EC-council book from Amazon (not so good formatted but you can buy it used) there is another which i am told has the same content but don't remember the name. Then I am using the Anti Hacker toolkit second edition, good for the tool section and the switches with the tools. Then the hacking revealed course from Lernkey, and i think the rest is practising. www.Firewall.cx is also a good resource for concepts. You may get free answers from certifyexpress.com, mcsebraindumps is nothing, anyway you should learn to use the products and understand the outputs.
Regards Tom