Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Re: Packeteer PacketShaper 6.1.2

From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng () wdc com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:24:52 -0700

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 13:03, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 12:49, GoodSir Spartaco wrote:
Hello all, Patria's earlier postings on this box did not reveal any security problems. I am currently testing
Packeteer PacketShaper 6.1.2 with little advancement. I was wondering if anyone has found any vulnerabilities
regarding this product? Thanks for your time and consideration in to the matter...

Hi,
        just wondering if anyone here knows how good their advertised TCP Rate
Control works.

Is there any difference between this and the RED/GRED algorithm?