Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen testing training / certification

From: Jacobson <gljacob5 () yahoo com>
Date: 30 Jan 2004 13:40:54 -0000

I have taken the course through Redvolutions. The class was very good. The instructors really knew their stuff. Alot of
information for a week class. Most days we started at about 8am and finished up around 6pm, including Friday. My
company actually had them come in and do a private class. ReDvolutions has created a portable lab so you are using the
tools as if it were a real network. Unfortunately, due to some limitation of our facility on our part we were not able
to take the OPST exam. ReDvolutions is working with us to reschedule the exam. I would recommend this course to anyone
interested in security testing. My .02

Glenn