Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Research on penetration testing?

From: Ole Martin Dahl <ole.dahl () hig no>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:13:01 +0100

Hi

I am a masters degree student from Norway. In the spring of 2005 I have the privilege of doing a fulltime masters thesis (800-900 manhours) about any topic in the vaste information security area. I have read this mailinglist for quite some time now and the topic of penetration testing is very interesting to me.

Do anyone of you have some great ideas to unanswered questions about penetration testing? Areas in penetration testing that should be further investigated in an academic manner? Or ideas for penetration testing experiments of public interest?

All ideas and comments will be gladly accepted.

Thanks & Regards,
Ole Martin Dahl