Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: DB2 audit

From: "Javier Otero De Alba" <jotero () smartekh com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:36:45 -0600

Jhon:

What kind of audit? there are a lot of diferent elements that you can review.
For good coding practices (performance, maintain and stability) I use ECCOX for DB2, nice brazilian produc, in USA is
sold by esaigroup.

Ing. Fco. Javier Otero De Alba
Diplomado en Seguridad Informática ITESM CEM
ITStrap
Product Manager
Juniper Secure Access SSL

5243-4782 al 84 Ext.300