Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: physical security pentesting procedures, tips, audit programs?

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:56:56 -0600

Very good idea xyberpix, I like the business card idea.

Growing off of xyberpix's idea - If you have time...write the date and
the time on the back of the card while placing it. The dates could be
written on the cards beforehand to reduce the time it takes. Then you
will have a written account of time you were in a area.

-Todd