Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: QualysGuard

From: Eric Danso <edanso () myblackberry com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:04:52 -0400

Thanks for the info

the one thing that i wanted to verify is I heard through
other users that Qualys is a distrbuted solution where the
reports are all stored at a database at Qualys. This
allows you to get reports anywhere but I'm not sure what
value you get from that. I can set up a webserver and
allow certain users to view the reports.

Is this true.??