Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: MBSA scanner

From: Shawn Edwards <shawn.edwards () nokia com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:00:12 +0000

ext Gibson, Eric wrote:

I am surprised that FoundStone has not come up in the recommendations so
far.
Well I think that some of us may just be trying to remain 'impartial' in hope that they can make their own semi-educated descisions. But of course we all have our favourites which are discussed "on the side". :)

br,

--
Office Website: http://linux.nokia.com/~shards
Personal Website: http://%6A%6A%6A%2E%78%65%6C%63%67%30%74%33%33%78%2E%62%65%74

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html