Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: command-line reverse connection tunnel?

From: "Steven Gill" <gman1120 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:02:15 -0500

All,

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to let you know that the tool I had talked about, revinetd, has been updated and is stable now for use. I have successfully tested it in a pen test stituation in the lab for doing reverse connectivity. I think this would be a valuable tool for all people who perform this kind of testing. Please take a look at it and let me know how it works for you.

http://revinetd.sourceforge.net

Steve

Did you know that you have VNC running on your network? Your hacker does. Plug your security holes now! Download a free 15-day trial of VAM:
http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html