Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Testing Lab Setup

From: Jorge Lozano <lozano_jorge () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:17:39 -0800 (PST)

Another good source is the book Hacking Exposed.

It will give you more ideas for your lab and a good
thing is that you will find vulnerabilities classified
by operating systems.

Cheers.

--- Indian Tiger <indiantiger () mailandnews com> wrote:
Hi All,

My management asks me to give detailed requirements
for Penetration Testing
lab setup. Same Lab I would like to utilize for
Computer Crime Investigation
as well. Currently we are following OSSTMM as
baseline for Penetration
Testing.

Any suggestions, comments highly appreciated.
Thanking You.

Sincerely,

Indian Tiger, CISSP

Are your vulnerability scans producing just another
report?
Manage the entire remediation process with
StillSecure VAM's
Vulnerability Repair Workflow.
Download a free 15-day trial:

http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html