Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Netstumbling - thanks for replies

From: "stonewall" <stonewall () cavtel net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:17:39 -0500

Thanks to all who responded with their good counsel!

I always use "intent" as a very important guide in my work, but in the post
9/11 world, one has to be extra careful about appearances.  Wireless raises
some tricky issues.  I know y'all aren't lawyers; I was looking for, and
got, good anecdotal information about public reaction to 'stumbling.

Thanks again!

stonewall

Are your vulnerability scans producing just another report?
Manage the entire remediation process with StillSecure VAM's
Vulnerability Repair Workflow.
Download a free 15-day trial:
http://www2.stillsecure.com/download/sf_vuln_list.html