Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: PBX Security

From: "Brennen Reynolds" <brennen-ml () off-pisteconsulting com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:19:27 -0800

Razvan, et. al,

        While not about PBX security directly, I have been doing research on the
security of IP telephony in enterprise networks for the past year. I have
several publications on the subject including my Master's Thesis
(http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/reynolds-ms_thesis.pdf),
NDSS 03 conference paper
(http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/ndss03-reynolds.pdf) and
slides (http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/ndss03-slides.ppt)
and IEEE Communication Magazine article
(http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/ieee_comm.pdf). If you
have any questions about any of the material feel free to drop me an email.

Brennen

--
Brennen Reynolds - Chief Consultant/Owner - Off-Piste Consulting, LLC

Email: brennen at off-pisteconsulting dot com  Voice:  (209) 258-4584
WWW:   http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com      Fax:    (209) 258-4584

PGP Fingerprint:
E868 8B0D 175D 7394 E7AE  9E71 38CC 2B63 A1EB 9D9F