Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Apache Chunk Code Files

From: "Asim Shaikh" <wezmaster () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 03:21:37 +0400

Hi There All,

Any idea where can i find pre compiled files for windows of apace-nosejob.c and apache-scalp.c . I try to compile them under xp with all proper header files but it keeps throwing error.

So maybe someone guide me where i can download there .exe files for windows.

Thanxs in Advance

Asim Shaikh

top spam and e-mail risk at the gateway.
SurfControl E-mail Filter puts the brakes on spam & viruses
and gives you the reports to prove it. See exactly how much
junk never even makes it in the door. Free 30-day trial:
http://www.securityfocus.com/SurfControl-pen-test