Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: NGSEC's penetration test sniffer

From: "The Blueberry" <acr872k () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:32:21 +0000

Recently NGSEC has released a command line sniffer for win2k or higher.

Ok, so now that sniffers are becoming public, I'm afraid I'll have to share it with everyone! ;)

Description: Basically the same as NGSEC's sniffer (I didn't check very well NGSEC's sniffer but I'm 99% sure they use the same technique...) except that it is open source and PCAP logging is implemented.

http://www.geocities.com/tmp_2ksnf/2ksnf.zip

--TB