Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Lotus Notes

From: David Barnett <dbarn064 () earthlink net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 07:50:29 -0600

Well I must concur with Chad as Notes default installs are wide open.
Rarely when doing Pen tests have I found a correctly secured Notes/Domino
server. Permissions are rarely correct for databases. While I am sure
NexPose has done a fine job with their Vuln scanner, I have tried <unbiased
commercial plug> AppDetective works really well for Lotus and Domino scans!!
You can also use N-Stealth or any of your favorite web scanners and add the
following files:

/852566C90012664F
/admin4.nsf
/admin5.nsf