Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: DID Range Enumeration

From: BParis () sorrentolactalis com
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:06:41 -0400

This information can generally be gleaned from their business cards. If
they have their DID number on there for their phone/extension then your
99.9% there.. .

William S. Paris
Telecommunication / Network Analyst
Sorrento Lactalis Inc.

                    John Smith
                    <netguardianrz@       To:     pen-test () securityfocus com
                    yahoo.com>            cc:
                                          Subject:     DID Range Enumeration
                    05/07/2002
                    05:09 PM

I apologize if this is a double post, but my
connection was cut when I tried to send the first
time.

Does anyone know of a method to identify the DID
ranges assigned to a company?  As part of a blind
pen-test I have been asked to complete a war dial, but
the company does not want to give me the ranges.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanx

http://health.yahoo.com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert
(SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/