Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Exploits for Un-patched Windows NT SNMP vulnerability

From: "Davis, Matt" <matt.davis () countryfinancial com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:46:17 -0600

Does anyone know of a way to successfully exploit an unpatched Windows NT
Server that still has the SNMP vulnerability (MS02-006)?  I've looked for
tools/discussion on this topic but most of what I've found is too general to
be applicable in real-life.

Thanks,
M.
--
mailto:matt.davis () countryfinancial com

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/