Penetration Testing mailing list archives

SQL Injection - data ntext,image cannot group by....

From: Sony Arianto Kurniawan <sony-ak () aritechdev com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:39:27 -0800

Dear pen tester,
I'm interested in SQL injection. I try to know the table structure using ' having 1=1 -- and ' group by [table_name].[field_name] to enumerate the fields. But the table contains field with text or image type. I can't use group by and I can't continue the injection :( Is there any method to address this problem?
Thanks.

Sony AK
http://www.aritechdev.com/

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/