Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: IIS HTR Exploit ?

From: <r00t () online ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:45:13 +0100

Sorry bout this second message:

Some PPL want specific bid numbers:

Well here it is: 4855

Like I said the only thing close to a working exploit (that I am aware of) is
the eeye sample code.

However all this code does is, proves a host is vulnerable. There are one or
two others as well, but they dont got shellcode = t aint gonna work.

Please Please help ....

Calling all b-hats, please pass me your BID:4855 IIS5.0 W2k exploits.

Thank you kindly

Mark

Quoting Erik Birkholz <erik () foundstone com>:

There are HTR expolits.  Eeye has been droppin them  since blackhat 1999; at
the venetion (alarms and all)

Ahhh the good ole days

If you mean the new sploit, please specify the BID so we know what you are
talking about

=-)

Erik Pace Birkholz, CISSP
Principal Consultant - FOUNDSTONE
323 252 5916

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/