Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Training Lab Question

From: "Coral J. Cook" <cjcook () nosc mil>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:19:06 -0700

Much Thanks to all who have replied, both on & off list. Giving the students
root access & imaging their workstation drives is by far the most popular
answer, and is the way we will proceed. Now for one more question, any
suggestions for a good open source disk imaging package? I've identified
several possible choices, but have not had time to evaluate them yet:

CloneIt - http://www.ferzkopp.net/Software/CloneIt/index.html

G4U - http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

Partition Image - http://www.partimage.org/

WebClone - http://sourceforge.net/projects/webclone/

Again, any comments/recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Please
answer off list, unless others express interest in this matter.

Coral