Penetration Testing mailing list archives

MS99-027

From: Jason binger <cisspstudy () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:22:09 -0700 (PDT)

It turns out this vulnerability was found by
Portcullis security before me, but the bulletin was
released after I found it... which caused the
confusion.

I wish to apologise for any false assumptions I made
in a previous post.

Microsoft are still not acknowledging the problem...
and no patch has been released.

Jason