Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Exchange Banner

From: John Madden <chiwawa999 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:12:03 -0700 (PDT)

You can try this link
http://www.nstalker.com/banners.php , it can modify
FTP, SMTP for Win2k only. For service under NT4 i
guess you could modify the DLL with an hex editor.

Good luck

--- pentest.nospam13 () web-cities net wrote:
I am trying to locate the info on Modified Exchange
Banners... to no avail.

Anyone got any links or ideas?  Our client want's to
mask it.

Regards,
Dr B

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security
Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA
service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security
vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/