Penetration Testing mailing list archives

SQL Injection

From: Alex Harasic <aharasic () terra cl>
Date: 20 Feb 2002 15:54:16 -0000

Hi, I was trying SQL Injection things and I ran into the
following problem:

http://www.targethost.com/test.asp?pm=&apos;)

And I get the following results:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: '[string: "'"]'

D:\WEBROOT\..\..\include\ConstantesDNAfs.inc,
line 53

Ok. Besides the Path Disclosure problem, I'm trying
to build a SQL Query but it seems the server won't
let me pass quotes ( ' ) to it.

If instead of sending ') as a parameter I just put a ', it
brings me back to the start page.

Is there any way to bypass this type mismatch
thing?, I could make sql queries work with other .asp
but not this one..

Alex S. Harasic
aharasic () terra cl

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/